[rescue] SMP on intel wasteful?

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Tue Jun 25 01:59:40 CDT 2002

On Tuesday, June 25, 2002, at 01:29 AM, Bill Bradford wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 25, 2002 at 01:18:35AM -0400, Andrew Weiss wrote:
>> A Powermac G4.  Dollar for dollar you get better performance and value
>> out of the latest G4 Quicksilver line.
>
> Heck, I have a 450Mhz G4 Cube (altho I'd kill to swap it for a tower),
> and
> I *love* it.  Havent touched my PC here in two weeks (amy's taken it
> over
> to play Diablo II again..).

Ahh

<Monty Burns>
Exxxxceelllent.....!
</Monty Burns>

It's time for you to dupe the CD and play with her on your G4...
Hubby/Wife Man/Woman teams are a lot of fun... more fun than playing
single-player.  I've got 3 games going with my girlfriend so far... all
at various stages.... and just make sure you do the hosting on the PC
for now... the OS X version is sluggish at hosting.

Andrew

"Oh good... my dog found the chainsaw." -- Lilo