[rescue] Favorite Terminals

Greg A. Woods woods at weird.com
Tue Jun 25 00:13:18 CDT 2002

[ On Monday, June 24, 2002 at 22:04:00 (-0500), Bill Bradford wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: [rescue] Favorite Terminals
>
> I would kill for a nice *green*-screen VT510, if they make such a thing.
>
> For some reason, I just love that retro green look.

It's the next best thing to paper white!  ;-)

If they didn't weight well over 50 lbs. I could probably scare up a
spare 5620DMD for you as I'm sure there are still some spares lurking
around amongst the people I sold the used lot to way back when I got
mine.  I think it uses the same phosphor as the Ambassador.  You might
find one locally though....  I still debate plugging one into my SS1
just so I can use it occassionally on my desk, but then there's the
problem that it's a rather huge 50 lb. behemoth and it'd definitely
have to fight the clutter for desk space (not to mention it needs rodent
space too....)  Maybe I'll get rid of my mail tray...  :-)

--
								Greg A. Woods