[rescue] Favorite Terminals

Greg A. Woods woods at weird.com
Mon Jun 24 21:53:20 CDT 2002

[ On Monday, June 24, 2002 at 19:57:24 (EDT), dave at cca.org wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: [rescue] Favorite Terminals
>
> There's a killer "portrait mode" text terminal that does something
> like 80x60, called "Ann Arbor" I think? I've been hunting for one
> for a while, haven't come across one.

Up until I finally managed to obtain a few AT&T 5620-DMD terminals the
Ann Arbor Ambassador's were my most favoured terminals.  They seem to
have be very rare these days though.....

	http://www.cs.utk.edu/~shuford/terminal/aa300_ad.gif

(of course now my most-used workstation is still the SS-1+ with a bwtwo
hi-res mono display, and it replaces my 3/60 with the same monitor....)

--
								Greg A. Woods