[rescue] SMP on intel wasteful?

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Mon Jun 24 19:15:14 CDT 2002

On June 24, Chris Hedemark wrote:
> McGuire made a loose and dirty statement that I didn't agree with.  I
> asked him to elaborate, and gave first hand anecdotal evidence on why I
> disagreed with his statement.  He weaseled out, firing insults in his
> retreat.

  You're not only incompetent, your a liar.  I gave you concrete
reasons.  Check the list archives from earlier this afternoon if you
missed them.

> Usually the trolls are the once that fire off ill researched opinions,
> and then refuse to back them up with anything substantial.

  I seem to remember drivel like "I saw a PeeCee that was faster than
a Sun!" ...how is that substantial?  Do you think, after firmly
establishing your incompetence to this group, that anyone will put any
stock in your "experiences" anyway?

         -Dave