[rescue] Is "Sun Microsystems" my friend?

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon Jun 24 16:49:47 CDT 2002

On Mon, Jun 24, 2002 at 05:45:01PM -0400, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> > Nope, we're not THAT big.. we have a once-a-month platinum support meeting
> > with our local SE/FEs, but thats it.  Heck, we've only got three UNIX
> > admins at this location. 8-)
> And what does one do at platinum support meetings?

One goes over any FCOs/FINs/etc that might have been issued for the hardware/
OS version combo of the systems that are on the Platinum support contract, as
well as general monthly overviews of the other systems on support, and usually
ends with them saying "anything else you guys need from us?" etc.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net