[rescue] Tcl/Tk coders?

Patrick Giagnocavo +1.717.201.3366 patrick at .zill.net
Mon Jun 24 13:27:51 CDT 2002

As part of my nefarious plan to move one of my clients steadily away
from Windows, I am working on some tcl scripts to automate some
processes for them.  The tcl part I have a decent enough grasp of, but
the Tk part is a little confusing.

Anyone here familiar with Visual TCL (vtcl.sf.net)?  I was thinking I
could use this to do the GUI and then stick in my tcl data munging
stuff.  Then the user could just click the pretty buttons - and not
know they were using a real OS, which would no doubt frighten them.

Cordially

Patrick Giagnocavo
patrick at zill.net