computer building? was[rescue] Noise levels

Chad Fernandez fernande at internet1.net
Mon Jun 24 11:43:33 CDT 2002

Kurt Huhn wrote:
> An acquaintance of mine changed out every bulb on his truck (except the
> headlights) for LED.  It looks really nice, they're super bright, and
> they're 'instant-on'.  Expensive, but it looks great.

I don't like the look of the LED's in tail lights.  I like the look of a
bulb better.  I really don't like the way the Caddilac tail lights look
for instance.  Semi's that have the LED tail lights don't look right
either...... They look like someone installed multiple Christmas lights
into the regular fixture.

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA