[rescue] cheapness..

Linc Fessenden linc at thelinuxlink.net
Mon Jun 24 09:44:48 CDT 2002

Just a quick question for you all..  Is $my_company the only cheap ass
company out there or do any of you (who are not self employed) run any of
your equipment (unix boxen) at your office?
I constantly use *my* laptop at work as a secondary workstation and also
have a pII400 running a temperature monitoring app there, and then I have
someone else here borrowing one of my macs to use as a
(basically) terminal.  The day I leave this place they are gonna go into
shock as I pull all my machines with me. :-)

--
-Linc Fessenden