computer building? was[rescue] Noise levels

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Mon Jun 24 08:45:05 CDT 2002

On Mon, Jun 24, 2002 at 03:37:03PM +0200, Bjorn Ramqvist wrote:
> Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> >
> > > http://www.calibra.nl/calibra-gallery/diversen/index.asp
> > > ...and cost twice as much, just because of some plastics.
> >
> > The third picture down wouldn't be too bad, with different wheels of
> > course.
>
> The funny thing about the convertibles is that there is no convertibles.
> :-)
> It's a rare sight, and everyone of them has done it in their garage.

Are you sure it's not done in someone else's garage?  Over here, a
fairly popular mod is to make the new VW Beetle into a convertible,
and there are a number of shops that will do it for you for only a few
grand.  I thought it looked like a cool thing to do to that car and
wish that VW would release a Beetle convertible rather than demoing
one but making the customers do their own conversions.

--
Joshua D. Boyd