[rescue] Noise levels

Mike Johnson mike at enoch.org
Mon Jun 24 08:44:42 CDT 2002

Kevin Lee [kevin at elbonia.org] wrote:

> -20C -25C thats kid stuff.
>
> Now when you go outside, you forgot to plug in your CAR, and now its a
> frozen popsicle
> that will take 3 days of defrosting outside.  Now that is a winter.
>
> Where I spent a lot of time in Canada it was routinely -44-58 C in the
> winter.
>
> Everyone plugs their car in. Otherwise IT WILL NOT START.

Y'all don't have heated garages?  My sister lives in Alaska and it seems
to be more common to have heated garages than engine block heaters.
Then again, it doesn't quite reach -44-58 C where she lives.

Mike
--
"Let the power of Ponch compel you!  Let the power of Ponch compel you!"
   -- Zorak on Space Ghost