[rescue] today's booty

Chris Hedemark chris at yonderway.com
Sun Jun 23 22:40:34 CDT 2002

Wow am I sore, and I still have another run to do.  Filled up the pickup
& trailer and I could probably do that one more time.

Forget about my port problem.  That's solved.  I'll post model numbers
shortly but I got some major 10Base-T enterprise hubs.

There is also this funky magneto-optical (I suspect) jukebox, about the
size of a full tower PeeCee case.

Some Sun hardware:

2x SS10
2x SS20
7x SS4
1x SS5
3x SS2

Lots of Sun monitors, keyboards, mice.  Some external SCSI devices such
as CDROM, HDD, etc.

Got a big fridge of a PeeCee server (HP flavor) with Pentium 60 & 3x 2GB
hot swappable HDD's.  A few Compaq PeeCee servers as well.

Lots of other desktop PeeCees.

I did catch wind of some big HP servers (yes, PARISC) that were destined
for meltdown and I'm actively trying to rescue those now.

I found the weirdest thing.  A cassette drive, like we used to have on
the old Apple II's and the Commodores.  Except this one was SCSI
connected!  I grabbed it as a curiosity.

It's going to be a week or three before I can catalog this stuff and
even longer before I know what all works.  The suns will of course get
the most immediate attention.