[rescue] CompUSA broadband "router"

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sat Jun 22 15:43:32 CDT 2002

On Sat, Jun 22, 2002 at 02:48:20PM -0500, Paul Phillips wrote:
> Do these things (or anything like them) allow for some ports to have
> private address space (with NAT) and other ports have public address space
> that can be used as a DMZ?

Not the RT314/RT311, etc, but some of the ZyWall products (the NetGear
stuff is slightly changed/relabeled Zyxel stuff) can do this.

With the RT/RP series, you can forward ports, etc, but cant have a
"DMZ" (unless you forward all ports on the public IP to one certain
internal host).  Dunno about the FW series, I havent looked at it yet.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net