[rescue] fans fans fans...

Chris Hedemark chris at yonderway.com
Sat Jun 22 11:47:59 CDT 2002

On Sat, 2002-06-22 at 12:02, Kris Kirby wrote:

> Would it make you feel better if I told you I know what turn signals are
> and use them no matter what?

Not really.

But on the upside, the last time someone tried that they ended up half
spun around on the shoulder, with some significant quarter panel damage.

I had some gold paint rubbed off on my bumper.

"Objects in mirror may be closer than they appear"

Especially when the guy in the mirror saw you in his mirror driving like
a horses ass, and gently accelerated as you were moving in to cut him
off.