[rescue] U1 fan FCO details (called sun today)

Michael Schiller schiller at zaphod.agrijag.com
Fri Jun 21 20:12:48 CDT 2002

Do you have to have a contract with Sun to get the mb replaced? I have like 3
U1's here, although I'm not sure if they need replacing or not. The new ones
come without a fan on the CPU? (just a large heat sink?)

-Mike

            +------------------------------+          (/**\)
            | I'm outstanding in my field! |\        ((o  o))___
PGP fingerprint: D2 4F A8 B7 13 D5 73 1E  48 99 40 99 F9 BC 74 74
Email: schiller at nospam.agrijag.com          http://www.agrijag.com
Voice: 304-334-3951                          FAX: 304-334-3644