[rescue] fans fans fans...

Leo Green leo at nurgle.net
Fri Jun 21 13:04:58 CDT 2002

How about all those little internal gadgets they have in their car?
Lately here(sf-bayarea.ca.us) those huge, gaudy, turbo-boost gauges are
all the rage.  In fact, just today, I was at the gas station, and one of
those ricemobiles pulled in next to me.  He had one of those guages on his
dashboard.  It was so large and gaudy, I could see it floating around "3".

He turned his car off, and ran in to give the guy money.
The guage was still floating at "3".

*shakes head*

              Leo Green |
          lg at nurgle.net | Eloquence is logic on fire.
         KEDR Webradio: |
http://radio.nurgle.net |

On 21 Jun 2002, Chris Hedemark wrote:

On Fri, 2002-06-21 at 12:48, Matt Braun wrote:

> I am so getting a "Type R" sticker for my Jeep Cherokee. I just need to
> get over the initial shame of buying one.

Actually I was thinking of a VTEC sticker for my F250.  Also I was gonna
weld a coffee can to the exhaust tip, and have some japanese lettering
on the tailgate that would translate to "Japanese Cars Suck".  I have no
shame, and my truck is already tacky looking, so I thought it might be
fun to make fun of all those little fartmobiles.