[rescue] fans fans fans...

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 21 10:54:41 CDT 2002

~ On June 21, Fogg, James wrote:
~ > I don't understand PC-modders (identifiable by the neon
~ lights in their custom
~ > painted computers) who use electro-thermo thingys or
~ refridgeration for
~ > cooling as that would cause condensation water drips.
~
~   Those folks seem to be cut from the same cloth as the
~ weenies who take
~ their Hondas and modify them with coffee-can-sized exhaust tips,
~ incomprehensible oriental lettering (invariably in yellow), and blue
~ LEDs on the windshield washer nozzles.
~
~   Sad.  Very sad.
~
~       -Dave

I'm sure they'de argue that it makes the PC (and car) go faster.

Its a shame where PC's and O/S's are so comoditized and sanitized that the
only thing exciting you can do is a paintjob and accessorization. Fscking
overclocking.. give me a break, go buy the next-gen CPU and shut up.