[rescue] RED SWINGLINE STAPLERS! (was Re: happy new years )

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Thu Jun 20 22:32:41 CDT 2002

Yeah, this is an OLD thread, but I thought I would pass this along. I
know I'm not the only one who needs one of these. :)

On Wed, 2 Jan 2002, Kurt Huhn wrote:

> Derrick D. Daugherty  wrote:
> > yes, office space is the most dead-on movie i've ever seen.  oh what
> > perfect timing with the tanking of all these places as well.
> >
> > I want a swingline stapler
>
> I went on a hunt for a swingline about a year ago.  I found a maroon, a
> blue, and a black - but no bright red.  I should look again.

I just got my official red Swingline staplers in today's post. Yay!

http://www.swingline.com/b2c/ourproducts/ProductDetailStaples.jsp?coreProductID=7608&hierID=5501&rootHierID=14#
is the ordering page.

http://www.swingline.com/b2c/whatsnew/NewProducts.jsp#7608 is the
announcement.

Until this release, they did not have the infamous red stapler.

They're $16.99 online, available only online... I got two, and two 2500
staple packs, for $43.96 shipped. Took 9 days from online order to
postal delivery.

Yay!

--Rob