computer building? was[rescue] Noise levels

Guy Yasko gyasko at mx7.ttcn.ne.jp
Thu Jun 20 21:30:42 CDT 2002

    Bruce> At 01:13 PM 6/20/2002, you wrote:
    >> Thats how it is here.  People are people, and arent militant
    >> about it.

    >> I refuse to live anywhere in texas that isnt Austin; its like
    >> this is an entirely different country that was transplanted.

    Bruce> Across the border in Houston ;-) it is pretty much the same
    Bruce> as Austin.  But out in West Texas where I moved from it is
    Bruce> quite a bit different.

hmmm... haven't been there in a while, but my feeling about Houston is
that it's not too different from the rest of Texas, just bigger.  Same
things going on a bigger scale.  A friend of mine tells me Houston
feels like Huntsville now, what with all the surveillance this and
thats, the guards, the barbed wire etc.  As for me, I spent 2 years in
Huntsville, which, uhh, felt like Huntsville.  That might be the
reason I haven't been back to Texas since I was 11.

Guy Yasko -- gyasko at mx7.ttcn.ne.jp

My uncle Murray conquered Egypt in 53 B.C.  And I can prove it too!!