computer building? was[rescue] Noise levels

Leo Green leo at nurgle.net
Thu Jun 20 17:26:58 CDT 2002

Ok then.
change it a little.

Geeky guy from Office Space sits down, starts to work.  Hot chica walks
by, and he spills his bottle of Jolt! cola all over the workstation...
etc etc..

--
              Leo Green | "Fear leads to anger. Anger leads
          lg at nurgle.net | to hate. Hate leads to using Windows

On 20 Jun 2002, Chris Hedemark wrote:

On Thu, 2002-06-20 at 12:31, Joshua D Boyd wrote:

> Err, I thought we also wanted to convey that the boxes were sexy.

Spitting soda ain't sexy though.

I like how the doritos commercials did it.  Get a foxy fine superfly
momma and let her just stand there looking sexy.  For the dopey parts,
get a couple of guys that nobody cares much about.