[rescue] power bills

kamakazi kamakazi at pellucidar.net
Thu Jun 20 10:57:39 CDT 2002

That's one of the nice things about where I live in NY, we get a few of
those 100+ humid days, we even manage a hot dry one occasionally, we get
occasional cool days even in Jul-Aug, we have hills so the wind varies
from day to day, all kinds of variety.  For us during a normal year a
"terrible" hot spell may last a week, and in winter we get it the other
way, a complete week below 20F is unusual, most years we will get up
over 100, and down below 0, just not for long times.

We get to complain about the weather, but only in little chunks.

Tim