[rescue] ZX on Solaris 9

Kevin Loch kloch at gurunet.net
Thu Jun 20 10:18:16 CDT 2002

Last night I Successfully got a ZX graphics board to work under Solaris 9.
I loaded the leo packages from the Solaris 2.6 5/98 CD.  The catch is the
drivers are 32 bit only, so you need to run the 32 bit kernel.  Once I
did that,
CDE came up and everything appeared to work fine.  It was late so I diddn't
have time to play with it past that.  Tonight we'll try a cg12 board
(unlikely).

Too bad there isn't someone inside SUN to put up current (and 64bit) drivers
for this unsupported hardware on the playground (while they're at it,
basic cg9 support would be cool too).

KL