[rescue] home "server rooms"

Chris Hedemark chris at yonderway.com
Wed Jun 19 22:28:48 CDT 2002

Any of y'all have pictures of your home server rooms?  I'm trying to get
some ideas for organization.  My computer count is about to jump from
~125 to over 200 in the next few days and I desperately need to start
seriously racking these, setting up terminal servers, etc.

Now I got so much free stuff I have to go through the pain of the
electrical wiring, insulation, HVAC, etc.  Not to mention finding ~200+
ethernet ports.  I can get to maybe 50 ports with the kit that I've got
now but unfortunately you don't see many Cisco 6509's in the dumpster.