[rescue] Solaris9

Katherine Strojny kstrojny at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jun 18 16:18:18 CDT 2002

Kevin Loch wrote:
> I can't wait to see what it will do on a ss5/110 with
> the some-things-reallyfast/some-things-reallyslow S24
> framebuffer.

Cool to hear.  With the feedback from this list (thanks all), I was chewing
on the idea of trying install it on this SS5 clone.  Only thing is, my max
mem config is going to be 80 MB.  The install docs say 96 MB is the
min mem for Solaris 9, but the rlse notes errata correct this to 128MB min.
(But one of the marketing docs says 64MB!)  Wondering if I should bother
or just go with an Ultra something.

-k