[rescue] Sick Dreamcast hacker

Koyote koyote at koyote.cx
Tue Jun 18 15:54:53 CDT 2002

On Tue, Jun 18, 2002 at 04:47:05PM -0400, Joshua D Boyd wrot
> Well, relative to designing a CPU to be fabbed, not relative to
> writing a lisp interpreter in 68k assembly, or whatever.

okay- honestly, why not?

(Note that as much as I love hp calcs, I would love something better. RPL leaves a bit to be deisered in some areas, and the form factor of the 48 doesn't match the layout of a 41 or 42- or 28  - www.hpcalc.org for pics)

People always joke about me making an emacs OS. Why not start by hacking a 68k kernel and elisp machine?

-C