[rescue] worth rescuing?

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Tue Jun 18 14:34:22 CDT 2002

On June 18, Donald McClure wrote:
> I've got one. Its an original 5150 w/ green monitor and keyboard. I
> picked it up last summer at a thrift store for the princely sum of
> $3.50, complete with an external Syquest drive.
>
> Yes, I know a syquest doesn't go with the 5150, but the clerk didn't.
>
> It's all yours, if you want it.

  Yes, I'd definitely like to have it, thanks!

  Now how to get it down here. :-/  I'll be up in MD eventually;
probably within the next 8-10 weeks.  Perhaps I can pick it up then.

        Thanks,
        -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                       "*BURRRP!*  Mmm...tastes like cannoli,
St. Petersburg, FL                    smells like garlic!" -Sridhar