[rescue] Re: Sick Dreamcast hacker

ghub005 at xtra.co.nz ghub005 at xtra.co.nz
Tue Jun 18 12:06:43 CDT 2002

HP has ceased all calculator development. They have also recently killed production of the 32Sii. This means that there is no longer an HP RPN based non-graphing calculator in production - the end of an era.

http://www.hpcalc.org/goodbyeaco.php

They did develop a cool pen based calculator called the Xpander, but killed it before it was released to manufacturing. I tracked this machine for a couple of months and I'm still pretty darn sore that they killed it.

http://www.hpcalc.org/xpander.php

Regards,

Gavin

P.S. Would the piece of sh*t that stole my 48GX about two years ago please give it back.