[rescue] Sick Dreamcast hacker

Tim H. lists at pellucidar.net
Tue Jun 18 12:02:36 CDT 2002

I bet that would work great with my hp 1630D logic analyzer.  I wish I
had room for an electronics bench.  Does it have that funky HP-IL
current loop interface also?  One of these days I have to dig out my old
HP lugtop, and set up the computer, SS 3.5 floppyrive, (with manually
close diskette shutters*)  ThinkJET printer, and the 1640D all on th
HP-IL interface.  Boy, back then the lab equipment origins og HP
computers really showed.

* yep, you stick the floppy in the drive like normal, but when you eject
it the shutter is latched open, you have to squeeze the corner of the
diskette to close the shutter.

Tim