[rescue] Sick Dreamcast hacker

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Tue Jun 18 11:45:31 CDT 2002

On Tue, Jun 18, 2002 at 12:46:42PM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:

>   The last rumor about this, just a few months ago, turned out to be
> just one facility...in Australia I think but I'm not sure...are you
> sure this isn't that story?

It could have been.  I'm in the middle of something so am not going to
take the time to look.

Besides, if everyone is happy with what they currently have, what does
it matter.

You know, when Carly started, I thought it could be really cool.
Woman CEO who would understand the cool workstations and servers.  But
boy does she suck.

--
Joshua D. Boyd