[rescue] Sick Dreamcast hacker

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Mon Jun 17 21:45:29 CDT 2002

On June 17, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> http://cadcdev.sourceforge.net/hdwrprj/navi/
>
> IDE interface, ISA, custom boot roms.  I think he even has it booting
> off the harddrive now.
>
> I'm am really impressed.  Reminds me a bit of modern Amiga users...

  Yeah...but one has to ask...WHY?

  "Because it's cool" is a good reason to do something unusual once in
a while.  But anyone who bases their WHOLE LIFE around that philosophy
is, in my never-humble opinion, a waste of skin.

      -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                       "*BURRRP!*  Mmm...tastes like cannoli,
St. Petersburg, FL                    smells like garlic!" -Sridhar