[rescue] O2 AV module

Shawn Wallbridge shawn at synack-hosting.com
Mon Jun 17 19:42:13 CDT 2002

Oops, forget that blank email.

What I was going to say was....

I guess I was lucky last time. The last time I won an auction for below the
reserve, I showed the guy some similar auctions and he agreed to sell it to
me for what I bid.

But yeah, I guess I didn't actually win. I didn't actually notice that I
hadn't met the reserve until I pasted in the URL.

I guess I will cross my fingers.

shawn