[rescue] best NetBSD support

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Mon Jun 17 14:38:45 CDT 2002

On June 17, Greg A. Woods wrote:
> > I doubt most of the developers can afford to have the motherboard
> > replaced once the firmware is corrupted.
>
> Well given that such machines are often given away free....

  Umm, no.  4000/90s often sell for $100-350/ea in decent configs on the
open market, and MUCH more from vendors.  They're still in fairly high
demand for people with who have VAX-binary-only VMS applications.

         -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                       "*BURRRP!*  Mmm...tastes like cannoli,
St. Petersburg, FL                    smells like garlic!" -Sridhar