[rescue] Possible Octane and/or Ultra 1 group buy

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri Jun 14 21:23:06 CDT 2002

Scott Newell wrote:

> >It looks like sealed bid though.  Is there enough demand for 20 units here?
>
> Any thoughts on what it'd take to score an Octane?  $100, $200, $300?

I have no idea.  I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that a 250, SE,
512 MB, 2 x 4GB is worth about $1100US on the retail market.  Since this
a bulk "rescue" buy, we could get away with much less on a per-unit
cost.  It's possible we could even score one (as above) for about $300
to $400.  I'm guessing, I have no idea what it would ake to get a lot of
these.

When I sell my house I'll have a few bucks for investments like this,
but until then, I got nothin'...
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com