[rescue] Never Mind! (was DVD + Ultra 30 fun)

Gary Nichols gary at linuxforce.org
Fri Jun 14 00:56:38 CDT 2002

Hey Bill, wanna hand me that clue stick?

Thanks.

*WHAM**WHAM**WHAM**WHAM**WHAM**WHAM**WHAM**WHAM*

Ah, much better.

I've just wasted 3+ hours working on this thing only to discover that I
had the fscking byte-size jumper set wrong.  I had the jumper on, should
have been off - completely misread the settings on the DVD drive's tech
diagram.

Anyhoo - Solaris9 installed from DVD is much faster. :-)