[rescue] Xsgi font question

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Thu Jun 13 20:13:17 CDT 2002

i installed everything from freeware.sgi.com, and something (i don't know what)
has screwed up my default font.  instead of the one that came with IRIX, it is
now this once that is the same height, but wider.  it's terrible.  i hate it,
and i want my old fonts back.  i can't fit two rxvts next to each other anymore
but i don't have the foggiest clue how to do it.

anyone know?  it is driving me mad.  it also changed the fonts that are used
on the popup menus from the toolchest, but the toolcheck fonts are the same,
although i get the feeling that they just be bitmap images instead of fonts.

thanks!

-brian
--
"I mean Twinkies are good but getting shot really hurts."
				-- http://www.thisisatastyburger.com/ --