[rescue] HSC Stuff Possibly Available in MI

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Thu Jun 13 13:13:24 CDT 2002

On Thu, Jun 13, 2002 at 12:55:18PM -0500, Eric Dittman wrote:
> If you are in the Grand Rapids, Michigan area and would be
> interested in some HSCxx controllers, disks, and TA91 tape
> drives, please email me privately.

I would kill for any kind of DEC RAID controller (HSZxx) to
fiddle with right now; I'm having to learn about HSZ70s this
week by "our support contract wasnt renewed because we thought
we'd have this data on the EMCs by now, one of the controllers
is bad, here's another controller, we need them swapped out".

Thank goodness for PDF manuals and Kinkos. 8-)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net