[rescue] Revised FS: U30 motherboard, Fuller AXi 2U case, SS1000E

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Wed Jun 12 14:31:20 CDT 2002

Hi all,

An update on my forsale from last week, and some new items.

1) Sun Ultra 30 motherboard. This is just the motherboard, no chassis etc.
I do have processors and memory for it if desired. This will be a working
pull from the system I'm putting my AXdp board into. Please make an offer.

==> This is still available.

2) Tatung Ultra 2 clone.

==> This is sold. I still have one with flaky SCSI, available cheap.

3) Fuller Workstations 2U AXi rackmount enclosure with power supply. $100.
Sold my "spare" AXi board so this is useless to me now.

==> Still available. I have at least one PCI riser for it that I will
	include at no extra cost.

Also have some cool stuff that's available for pickup in the SF Bay
Area... Alphaserver 2100 (I think) dual processor with 128MB,

==> Turns out this is an Alphaserver 2000, model 4/200. It has two
	21-40532-02 cpu modules, which from a web search appear to be
	266MHz modules. The memory board has 32 4MB simms on it. The
	enclosure is a BA720. 1-3 2GB disks are included (depending on
	what I find) and local pickup is STRONGLY preferred. There are
	some specs on http://www.it.pw.edu.pl/~jsk/siec/a1.txt.html

	I've run NT4 and FreeBSD 4.4 on this machine. I have a spare
	NT4 kit available for nominal cost, or can include a CDR of
	the current FreeBSD release at no additional cost.

==> NEW ITEMS <==

I still have a Netapp F330 in Austin TX. Had a buyer back out this spring
so it's back on the market. I'm out $150 on it, so that's what I'm looking
to get for it. Shipping can be arranged at buyer's expense.

And I also am pondering selling my SPARCserver 1000E. It has three system
boards, three SM81 processors, 1GB of RAM (32 32MB simms), two 2GB
"system" disks and a disk board. Good working condition running Solaris 8,
just no longer useful to me. May have more processors (you can run SM61
and SM81 together in the same box) if the buyer wants them. I'm not
looking to give it away, and I'm not looking to cut-n-paste the Sun
Hardware Reference for it. So serious LOCAL/PICKUP inquiries only please.

Thanks,
Rob