[rescue] LSOF for Solaris 9?

Drew Schatt schatt at schatt.com
Wed Jun 12 03:04:51 CDT 2002

	Ah. Perhaps I should have mentioned that I had tried the
version 8 package of lsof, and am getting errors. Unless the
following can be caused by disksuite, I'm guessing that I need the
version compiled under solaris 9.
	I get these when I run lsof under solaris 9:
root at potter-1667: lsof
lsof: WARNING: compiled for Solaris release 5.8; this is 5.9.
lsof: WARNING: can't read name cache ptr: 0x0
COMMAND     PID USER   FD   TYPE DEVICE SIZE/OFF NODE NAME
(unknown) 25941 root  cwd                             can't read
vnode at 0xffffffffffffffff
(unknown) 25941 root  rtd                             can't read
vnode at 0xffffffffffffffff
	-Drew