[rescue] Octane steal

Bjorn Ramqvist brt at g.haggve.se
Tue Jun 11 01:51:09 CDT 2002

Joshua D Boyd wrote:

> Only $90+k for this Octane.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1358511903
>
> Snicker.  I wish I could get it.
>
> >From the looks of that hardware (pictures and hinv) it looks like it's
> all stock hardware.
>
> Now I know how to get rich as a programmer I guess.

Euhm. My first thought was "this guy IS on crack!", but then I saw the
dual R12k's.. Those alone are worth a couple of grands, comparing
street-prices. Then it hit me, some kick-assish software and a Metric
Buttload of FC-drives. Nice.

Although, I don't know anyone that would pay $90k for that hardware. If
the software is transferable, maybe there's something to gain if the
software is a huge cost and you really can't live without it.

--
Vnliga hlsningar/Best Regards
Bjrn Ramqvist, Hgglunds Vehicle AB