[rescue] Rescued VAX 4500 question

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon Jun 10 11:38:21 CDT 2002

On Mon, Jun 10, 2002 at 06:16:03PM +0200, Stephen D. B. Wolthusen wrote:
> It's
> not my 8/I, but maybe the -8 information is of interest to the denizens of
> this list

"Maybe" ?  You definitely dont know much about the other people on this
list. 8-)

> even though these systems are of no practical value whatsoever
> these days.

Okay!  Time for a lynching!  Someone get a rope, I'll find a horse.. 8-)

"no practical value", maybe.  "no practical use", definitely not.

(and even "value" is debatable; have you seen what -8s go for lately?)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net