[rescue] O2

Shawn Wallbridge shawn at synack-hosting.com
Sun Jun 9 00:54:37 CDT 2002

Nothing like replying to my own message, but where do you go to get software
for IRIX? It has Netscape 4.7 on it and I would really like to get Mozilla
on it, but mozilla.org doesn't list IRIX.

Is their anything like sunhelp.org for sgi/irix?

And my god, no wonder why IRIX has a bad rap for security. On top of not
requiring a root password, everything is turned on by default.

shawn