[rescue] BRL-CAD, anyone?

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri Jun 7 16:19:36 CDT 2002

>   We're using it here.  I've run it under AIX and MacOS-X; it seems to
> run pretty well.  The two ME-types on our project haven't done much
> with it yet; I'll see what they have to say about it when they've had
> a chance to work with it.

Cool - I'm going to get my decrypt key anyway.  I'm interested in other
folks feelings about the UI, and how it logically contructs solids.
Whether boolean operations were done with grace and aplomb, rather than
tacked on after the fact in some bass-ackwards manner.

I do like the fact that it's free for non-commercial use, and commercial
use only costs $500.  If it's good, I won't need Rhino anymore, and I
can use strictly Unix for everything.  Rhino is the last thing tying me
to Windows at this point - and I want out...
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com