[rescue] Sigh

Brian Dunbar Brian.Dunbar at plexus.com
Fri Jun 7 14:04:10 CDT 2002

> From: James Lockwood [mailto:james at foonly.com]

You've said you want to "save yourself" for marriage.  Fine.  My opinion
is, however, that you have a better shot at a happy marriage if you've
lived together and not slept together than vice versa.  Most couples end
up spending more time living together than having sex (I know someone will
point out a tongue-in-cheek counter example, but I say it anyway).

My .02 cents, nothing will test your relationship and his/her fitness for
the long haul like a camping trip.  Inclement weather is a bonus, in this
scenario.