[rescue] Sigh

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri Jun 7 12:00:11 CDT 2002

On Fri, Jun 07, 2002 at 11:44:35AM -0400, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> > Not necessarily.  We did our ENTIRE thing - wedding, honeymoon, travel,
> > etc, for a total of $3500 (and could have made it cheaper if we'd wanted).
> Ahem.  Student here.  $3500 is a lot of money.  It's more than I've
> spent on my car, and its more than sum of what I've spent on computers
> the past 3 years (probably a lot more than 3 years actually).

Yep, and we could have done it for less than $500 (wedding fees, $20 for the
judge, and gas for wherever we wanted to drive to).  It was only $3500 because
we had to fly to Chattanooga for the wedding w/family, etc.

That cost included invitations, new clothes for both of us, etc. *EVERYTHING*.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net