[rescue] Sigh

Shawn Wallbridge swallbridge at franticfilms.com
Thu Jun 6 17:42:41 CDT 2002

Well, I can get you a great deal on a MaxImpact Indigo2 and Sun 21" monitor.
Just $1200CAN.

A friend of mine called to tell me about 'an SGI' at a rescue place in town.
I got my hopes up because after 20 questions, I figured out it was a Purple
Indigo2. When I called the store, they said they wanted $1200 for it and
that it probably sold for $10-25k new. I told him that I picked up an O2 for
$150US and I can get an Octane for $300-500US, but he wouldn't budge.

shawn