[rescue] Sigh

Gregory Leblanc gleblanc at linuxweasel.com
Thu Jun 6 15:06:06 CDT 2002

On Thu, 2002-06-06 at 12:02, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> Once again I got sniped with less than 8 seconds to go, so no Indigo2
> for me today.  And unfortunately, that nicely loaded steal of an O2 is
> still at steal level pricing, but is now higher that I can scratch
> together until my next paycheck.

Darnit, I stopped watching those a few minutes ago, distracted by duties
elsewhere.  What IS a steal price on an O2 like that one?

I was talking to somebody on #geeks the other day about SGI stuff, and
where different things fit into the SGI lineup.  Like, the Indy was a
low-end machine, kind of in the same venue as the SS5, Ultra 5, or the
Blade 100.  Where's the O2 compete?  I2?
	Greg

--
Portland, Oregon, USA.
Please don't copy me on replies to the list.