[rescue] I2

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Thu Jun 6 11:13:49 CDT 2002

Well, I'm currently the high bidder on an Indigo2.  It is an extreme,
but looks like it is most likely Impact ready, and those SI boards are
pretty cheap (or at least they used to be). Decent ram.  I'll probably
add more HD space if I get it.

My max bid isn't much higher than the current one though, and so it
seems likely I'll be outbid yet unless I decide I can afford more.  I
wish this was next week with payday being closer in the future.  Then
I'd probably go up to at least $75.  I'm not sure how much more would
be wise seeing what prices high impacts with monitors have been going
for recently (all though would also have much larger shipping costs).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2028698184

--
Joshua D. Boyd