[rescue] E3000 for sale in the DC Area

nick at snowman.net nick at snowman.net
Wed Jun 5 17:21:10 CDT 2002

I've got a not fully working E3000 for sale in the DC area.  The known
good parts are 1. 9gig disk on sled, 1. AC Input supply, 2 PCMs.  The
probably good parts are 1. I/O board (X2610, Not fc-al) 1. Clock board,
512meg of ram (16 32meg sticks).  I suspect both the CPU board and the
Backplane are blown, however I don't have either the time money or parts
to test this out.  I'm willing to let it go for 750 OBO, and I'm not
really intrested in shipping it as it's FSCKING HUGE.  Any halfway
reasonable offer will be accepted, and I am intrested in trades, though
the only trade for which I'd be willing to fork out additional cash is an
E420r bare.
	Thanks
		Nick