[rescue] Onyx Rack

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Wed Jun 5 17:00:32 CDT 2002

On Wed, Jun 05, 2002 at 04:56:58PM -0500, Leslie Connally wrote:

> I'm also noticing: bigger the machine.. more chance its 220 AC.. except for
> maybe and old AC or a dryer or an oven ?? dont think most of us have many
> 220 outlets in our houses !

But they can be added (unless you rent), or the machines can sometimes
be converted.

In my old house, one part of the basement had a bunch of 220v
outlets.  But, alas, that was the part of the basement where flooding
started at, although once we got a sump pump, I'm not sure that it was
ever so bad that the floor actually got wet.

--
Joshua D. Boyd