[rescue] Itanium 2

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Wed Jun 5 16:11:53 CDT 2002

On June 5, Fogg, James wrote:
> [...]

  I remember someone arguing that OpenBSD was OBVIOUSLY more advanced
than NetBSD, because (at the time) the OpenBSD people had just
released version 2.0 and NetBSD was "still" at something like release
1.3.  I laughed so hard I almost hurt myself. :-)

        -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                       "*BURRRP!*  Mmm...tastes like cannoli,
St. Petersburg, FL                    smells like garlic!" -Sridhar