[rescue] woot

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Tue Jun 4 12:54:53 CDT 2002

On Tue, Jun 04, 2002 at 01:35:11PM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:

> > >   Then why the hell are you sitting in front of your computer!?
> >
> > I still had to go to work.
>
>   You should have "called in laid." ;)

Frankly, I hope she is asleep.  She got home at 4AM after being up for
over 24 hours.  The airlines changed her scheduled flights 3 times,
and had her running back and forth numerous times across both the LA
and Cincinati airports while they tried to screw up every single thing
they could.

Hearing her talk about the trip just hardens my resolve not to fly
unless absolutely nescesary.

--
Joshua D. Boyd